If you want to set up your domain with Shopify, please follow the following instructions:
- Sign in to your UnivaHost account.
- Click “Domains”, then “Manage Domains” from the right-side three dots bar, and
- Click UnivaHost Default Nameserver ( Ask your Default nameserver Livechat or Ticket )
- Click DNS Management add "A" as the Record Type and enter Shopify's IP address, 220.127.116.11, in the IP Address or Target Host section.
- Now you'll need to add a subdomain under the "Subdomain Records" section. Enter the prefix for your subdomain (i.e. www, shop, etc), then select "CNAME" as your Record Type and enter the Shopify URL you want to associate the subdomain with (i.e. shops.myshopify.com) in the IP Address or Target Host section.
- Click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page. Please be aware it may take time for these changes to propagate.
- Claim your domain at Shopify.
NOTE: Your Shopify store URL will be in the format [your-shop-name].myshopify.com and is the default URL provided to you by Shopify when you first created your store.