How to install an SSL certificate for a domain in Plesk?
1. Go back to domain's dashboard. Click Let's Encrypt.
2. Select the required options. We recommend to select:
- Include the "www" subdomain for the domain and each selected alias
- Secure webmail on this domain (https://webmail.example.com)
3. Go to Domains and select the domain you want to secure. Click Hosting Settings.
4. On the Hosting Settings page, make sure that SSL/TLS support is enabled.
If you face any issue please contact UnivaHost Support